Find it Fast
Athletics & Activities
- Pueblo Football
- Clearance Information
- Fan Information
- High School Schedules & Standings
- High School Sports & Activities
- Middle School Sports
- Transfer & Eligibility
- Corporate Partner Program
- Facility Rentals
- NFHS Network
- NFHS Learn
D60 Athletics moves to cashless ticketing in 2020-21
Beginning this school year, Pueblo School District 60 will use a fully cashless system for athletic ticketing at all events being held at the District’s middle and high schools, as well as D60’s shared venues (Dutch Clark Stadium, the Southwest Motors Events Center, and the Runyon Sports Complex).
Pueblo School District 60 has partnered with GoFan, athttps://gofan.co/search, the digital ticketing solution, for all District 60 athletic events. Advance tickets can be purchased on the GoFan app
(available on the Apple App Store) or on the GoFan website. The GoFan cashless system is the same system District 60 has used in the past for high-profile events, such as the Bell Game and the Cannon Game.
Individuals that plan on attending any District 60 athletic event this year are asked to visit the GoFan website or download the GoFan app to create an account and put a debit or credit card on file. Once registered, fans can find the game of their choice on the GoFan app or website and easily purchase tickets with the push of a button.
To purchase tickets, visit each school’s GoFan ticketing site:
- Centennial - https://gofan.co/app/school/CO15811
- Central - https://gofan.co/app/school/CO15838
- East - https://gofan.co/app/school/CO15840
- South - https://gofan.co/app/school/CO15841
Examples of ticket purchase options include:
- Registering on the GoFan website and purchasing tickets in advance. You will then show your phone to ticketing staff for entry. Do not validate until you are in front of the ticketing staff.
- Purchasing on-site with your credit or debit card. Ticketing staff will have an iPad on site to help make ticket purchase fast and easy.
- Scan a QR Code on-site, bringing you directly to the GoFan website, where you can purchase tickets using your smartphone. You will then show your phone to ticketing staff for entry.
- "Season A" passes are available, allowing you to present a pass at the gate for entry. Contact any high school’s activities office or the District 60 Athletics Office, 719-423-3522, to purchase a season pass.
For questions regarding tickets, contact D60 athletic secretary Dianne Carrillo at 719-423-3522.