Sports Clearing Dates 2020-21
- Fall: TBA
Student-Athlete Clearance for Participation
To participate in high school or middle school sports, all athletes must (1) have an annual physical and (2) submit multiple forms through Planet High School.
- Log in or create a PlanetHS account (Note: Parents and students must create separate accounts)
- For either new or returning PlanetHS users, follow this step-by-step guide or instructional video for guidance.
- Pre-Participation Physical Form (3 parts): the Physical Exam and Medical Eligibility sections of the physical forms (signed by a health care professional) MUST be uploaded (take a cell phone photo or scan). The History section can be uploaded or completed online.
- Parent and athlete digital signatures are required.
If you need assistance with PlanetHS or need more information, please consult the PlanetHS help documents or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding the content of form requirements, please contact your school Athletic Director.
The eligibility process for sports and extracurricular activities is as follows:
All students participating in sports or extracurricular activities are required to maintain a passing grade in all classes
Eligibility is checked by the Assistant Principal every week either late Friday evening (around 5 p.m.) or early Monday morning (around 8 a.m.). Any student that has an F will be pulled for ineligibility.
- 1st week of ineligibility the student is placed on probation. They are still allowed to practice and play, however, they have one week to raise their grade. The student receives a letter that details which class the student needs to work on and has a signature line for both the student and the parent.
- 2nd week of ineligibility the student will not be able to participate in that week's contest until all grades are passing.
The coach is given a copy of the ineligibility list for that particular sport/activity that details which students are on probation and who are not able to participate.
Beginning this school year, Pueblo School District 60 will use a fully cashless system for athletic ticketing at all events being held at the District’s middle and high schools, as well as D60’s shared venues
The Athletic Department at Pueblo School District 60 now hosts their PRE-PARTICIPATION ATHLETIC FORMS online with PlanetHS. This digital platform will allow you, and your student(s), to complete and access athletic forms via computer, tablet, or mobile phone. It is HIPAA, COPPA and FERPA compliant.
On Aug. 4, CHSAA released its schedule for the 2020-21 school year. The 2020-21 season will be played with a modified sport schedule due to the on-going global pandemic, creating four separate sports seasons during the school year.