Heaton Middle School will be offering general tutoring for students on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 4:30PM to 5:15PM beginning on January 14, 2020. The tutoring will take place in our Media Center. The teachers will be able to help students with nightly homework, projects, etc.
- Tuesdays will be hosted by Mr. Hamilton and Ms. Davidson
- Wednesdays will be hosted by Mrs. Reed and Ms.Hoffman
Tutoring is an opportunity for students to gain extra help on the work assigned to students. If students attend tutoring, they will be expected to adhere to the following:
1. Follow the HAWKS rules.
2. Use the time to the greatest degree to get work completed or to get help from teachers.
3. Bring a positive attitude toward the learning and tutoring within the classroom for self and others.
4. Support self and others within their learning (not distracting others or creating disruptions)
5. Owning behaviors and consequences when redirected within the classroom setting.
Please download the Heaton Middle School Tutoring Agreement and fill it out in its entirety. Please return the bottom portion of this slip to the Tutoring Teachers to be able to attend tutoring. (Hamilton, Davidson, Reed, Hoffman)