Irving students wear school uniforms!
- Any color Irving School T-shirt (Navy, Black, Red, Gray)
- Short sleeve or long sleeve polo shirt (Red, White, Navy, Black)
- Short sleeve or long sleeve button-down shirt (Red, White, Navy, Black)
- Pants (Black, Navy, or Khaki)
- Shorts (Black, Navy, or Khaki)
- Jumpers (Black, Navy, or Khaki)
- Skirts/ Skorts (Black, Navy, or Khaki)
- Tennis shoes or other closed-toe shoes suitable for participation in recess or Physical Education Class
- May NOT be made of ANY stretch or form-fitting material (yoga pants, sweat pants, leggings)
- May NOT wear any color of jeans unless it’s a special dress day.
- May NOT have a logo on the shirt other than the Irving logo.
- May NOT wear open-toed shoes.
This list is not all-inclusive. Irving leadership may question other uniform options that interfere with learning. In that case, they will contact the parent to discuss the issues.
*It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian and student to read the district’s dress code policy (See SC&DC File: JICA) and to know what it is.
If your student is unable to meet the uniform requirement on any day, please contact the office that morning at 549-7570. If you are having trouble acquiring the necessary uniform, please contact our Community Advocate at 549-7570.