August 30, 2020
Good afternoon Pueblo Academy of Arts families,
Here is some additional information to help you and your student(s) prepare for the upcoming school week.
- Tonight students in the 100% online model that picked up their school issued Chromebook should make sure they can log into their computers. If they cannot, please use the link below to request a password reset.
- Students in the 100% online model should Accept Google Classroom invitations (see link below) in preparation for tomorrow’s classes if you are on a Monday/Wednesday schedule. Online students on the Tues./Thurs. should do this in preparation for Tuesday’s classes.
- Students in the hybrid model will be receiving their Chromebooks on their first day of school (Monday or Tuesday).
- There are just a few families in the 100% online model that did not pick up their computers on Thursday. Please contact the main office at 549-7430 to set an appointment to pick it up at a future date/time.
- First day arrival: Students should immediately report to their grade level assigned entry with their masks on so that health screenings can begin. Student health screenings will begin at approximately 8:10 on the first day so that we can begin class by 8:30.
Masks are mandatory for all K12 Pueblo District 60 students who are attending in person. All students at PUEBLO ACADEMY OF ARTS must have a mask to attend school in person on Monday unless there is a documented medical accommodation on file with the school. Thank you for your cooperation to ensure that our school is healthy and safe.
Thank you all for choosing Pueblo Academy of Arts. This year will be one in which we all RISE TOGETHER! Have a great evening.