Join Our Team
Irving Elementary- Creating Globally Empowered Citizens
Thanks for your interest in joining the Irving Elementary Team! We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to make a difference in a child’s life. A successful applicant will:
- Believe that all students can learn and succeed.
- Recognize that a strong student culture supports student learning and success.
- Use data to drive the development of evidenced-based instructional strategies.
- Work well as part of a professional team.
- Approach their work with a “growth mindset” and strive for continuous improvement in their teaching craft.
Teachers at Irving Elementary:
- Receive individualized coaching support in Literacy, Mathematics, Classroom Management, and Instructional Rigor.
- Participate in embedded professional development with Content Specialists at the District and State Level.
- Engage in Professional Learning Communities that are data focused and offer collaborative planning opportunities.
- Engage with students on a daily basis to create life-altering outcomes for kids.
We are currently seeking extraordinary individuals for a variety of positions. If you would like more information, please contact Human Resources at 549-7162 or view the district employment page for current job openings. https://www.applitrack.com/pueblocity/onlineapp/default.aspx